Today my work out was a little harder than it has been, my motivation wasn't there at 7 am. Until, I checked my watch and my sister in law had invited me to a 7 day work out challenge that started today. Well, I can't let her win without even trying!

I did my workout and I felt great, then my friend text me. She sent me a link to a bible study app and everything was on sale for $5. So what did I do? I bought a bible study program and I joined a group. 

If there is anything this quarantine as taught me it is that I need friends to hold me accountable. Zooming with my peers and working on our classwork as made me do something productive everyday, multiple times a day. Paying for Beach Body on Demand has made me find the energy to do it everyday, and now I am even more motivated to beat Kendall.

There is light in the darkness, I just had to look for it! Also, HEB just called to tell me that my pick-up order is delayed by one hour, which is great because I was going to have to wake my sleeping baby to go get it! Now she can rest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog