Homework

Remote learning is tough! I have taken tons of online classes, but for some reason this feels so much harder! I am ready to get back to school and in a classroom! 

I spent FOUR hours today doing homework so I didn’t have to stay up until midnight doing it, and I have a calendar and I have paced it all out nicely. A minimum of 4 hours a day is a lot when you have other responsibilities as well! I’m doing my best to keep my school work in order and my Ginny smiling!

I miss the support of my classmates! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UkTw6GPSvdFEv3msEaRW4cpwRWDJo8MQ

Comments

  1. Working alone is hard. Sounds like you are organized and doing well. Maybe find a way to virtually check in with some of those classmates. It might help. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is so cute; just looking at it makes me feel better! Keep persevering - we are all in this together. I agree, this online work feels harder and harder each day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog