Productive

So we did it! My husband and I woke up at 5:30 this morning and did the 3rd day of the 21 day work our program! It was actually way easier than I imagined as I was lying in bed this morning! It focused on your upper body which was a nice break for my legs. After we finished the trainer said “alright let’s do this, a bonus 10 minute app workout!” I almost cried but i pushed through the best I could.

After we finished our workout, I washed some dishes, finished a school project and put away the mountain of laundry I have been avoiding. When Ginny woke up  we ran to the grocery to get our pick up order and we came home! We made read books, we played and we danced all morning. 

When Ginny went down for her nap I went through all of her clothes and organized them to make sure current fitting items where up front. Next, I joined in on a zoom meeting with my literacy methods class. I miss my classmates and my professor so much.

Ginny woke up right as the call was ending, perfect timing! She ate a little snack, we read some more books and then we went on a walk. After our walk Ginny helped me bake blueberry muffins. She has so much fun counting the ingredients and stirring them together!

When my husband got home we learned that I had burned my Instant Pot dinner (face palm), so he left again and brought us home some of our beloved Chick-Fil-A. Today was such a good day, a day like today reassured me that taking care of my physical and mental health can go hand and hand. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yJIZYpjQDuS3Otds4TOBCYUarREe34WQ

Comments

  1. So glad that you had a good day! A long day, with so much to be grateful for. Kudos for getting up early to workout, and then being a great parent all day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being active does help. We are walking often. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog