Sore

So I have done 2.5 days of the Beach Body workouts and my legs are on fire. Today halfway through my right leg was shaking so bad, but I made myself push through. Yesterday I didn’t push myself as hard, I made accommodations when needed. Today I did it with Ginny and her presence empowered me.

I know it’s only been 3 days, but I have noticed a difference in my mental state. I finally sat down and got super productive with school, I’ve contributed to be productive at my house and I just feel better. 

I am still anxious about school though. All of the questions that are unanswered race through my mind all day. My professors have uploaded videos and revised content but my biggest stress is when will I do it all? My daughter naps for a 1-2 hour window which will be occupied with watching the video content and participating in zoom meetings. That leaves after she goes to sleep every night for me to finish everything else. I know some people have it worse, and I know I’ll get in a grove, but today I am still anxious. 

Tomorrow my classes officially resume and we have our first zoom meeting. After the meeting I plan to write everything out and make a pacing calendar. I feel like that’ll help my anxiety! I sure hope so because my eye is twitching from stress and I am breaking out worse than I ever did as a teenager!

My husband and I decided that starting tomorrow morning we will wake up together and do the workouts. I think that will be extremely beneficial for us to have something to do together to start our days and give me the accountability partner that I need to push through! I might try to eventually do some later in the day because my little workout partner is the cutest!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=107KvhlTIM37FzHVijjKZXZJKnJ4jOn_J

Comments

  1. That little daughter of yours is going to provide you the motivation to go on! She is a cutie! Great idea to make a pacing calendar. Good luck with this new semester, online!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog