Help!

I spent half of the day throwing up and arguing with my toddler. Today was a long hard day. 

Fighting a stomach bug when you have a young child at home is harder than I could have ever imagined. Everytime I ran in to the restroom she would cry for me to play with her and my heart broke. 

We did next to nothing today except watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Mickey’s Mixed up Adevntures, but ya know what? We survived the day so whatever. 

When I started feeling a little better we ventured outside for a few minutes to feed the cows, and then we did some painting to give her a little fun!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UxPFpqFf1iliP1LQfmCBE2xzlgHrtqmJ

Comments

  1. Yikes! Stomach bug, plus watching your child - that is a lot. I cannot imagine taking a break by watching the cows...how sweet for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog